Rental of the Ezell House includes the first floor of the main house, the courtyard, and the first floor of the Carriage House. The second-floor library and bridal changing room are available for the bridal party or event coordinators, and the Carriage House Apartment is available for our groomsmen. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday special event rentals have use of the house for ten (10) hours, with all music concluding by 12:30am.
Saturday: Reception Only = $2,850 Ceremony & Reception = $2,975 Partial (Ceremony & Reception) = $2,225
Friday: Reception Only = $1,850 Ceremony & Reception = $1,975 Partial (Ceremony & Reception) = $1,475
Sunday: Reception Only = $1,850 Ceremony & Reception = $1,975 Partial (Ceremony & Reception) = $1,475
*Partial use of the house is for use of either just the Inside of the Main House, or only the Courtyard and Carriage House Bar. Guest counts MUST be less than 100 guests to qualify for partial use of the house.
Monday – Thursday: $150.00 per hour
Friday and Sunday: $200.00 per hour
Saturday: $300.00 per hour
If you have less than 100 guests and only need to rent a portion of the Ezell House:
Hourly Rates for Partial Use of the House:
Monday – Thursday: $115.00 per hour
Friday and Sunday: $150.00 per hour
Saturday: $225.00 per hour
"Partial Use of the House" is for use of either just the Inside of the House, or only the Courtyard and Carriage House Bar.
If you are hosting an event that qualifies for an hourly rate (i.e. any event outside of a Wedding Ceremony or Reception), please note that a minimum rental of 4 hours is required for rental of the Ezell House.
To reserve the Ezell House for your special event, a non-refundable security deposit in the amount of half of the rental rate is required with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to your event. Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard are accepted; however, please note that there is a 3.5% credit card fee added to all credit card transactions.
* Carriage House Suite: $200 for an Overnight Stay/$250 Overnight during Mardi Gras
* Ceremony Rehearsals (Upon Availability of the House): First hour complimentary for renters, $100/Per Hour Thereafter
* Bridal Portraits: $125 per hour (complimentary for renters) and available Monday – Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
* Additional Hours: Additional hours to your rental contract can be accommodated at the hourly rental rate. Adding extra hours is especially useful if you want to do hair/make-up at the Ezell House prior to pictures starting. Many of our brides choose to have their hair and makeup done at a hotel or Airbnb, but if you would like to do it all at the Ezell House, we can certainly accommodate you by adding additional hours.
* Additional Days: If you wish to guarantee set up prior to your event day, additional days to your rental contract can be added. If our brides are doing a lot of the decorating yourself (ex. creating your own centerpieces, doing your own flowers, etc.) and you do not want to handle these details the day of the wedding, we suggest you add an extra set-up day to your lease agreement.
Thursday = $775.00 Friday = $975.00 Saturday = $1,475.00 *discounted additional days are for event set-up only
Uses for Our Space
A beautiful historic home located in the heart of Downtown Mobile, the Ezell House is ready to serve as the perfect venue for your special event. It is available for many different types of events, including:
Wedding Receptions (Ceremonies as well)
Mardi Gras Celebrations
Private Dinner Parties